The Consortium of Peel Funders is an association of funding organizations/bodies that share a commitment to promote a healthy community for Peel residents. Its goals are to:
- Enhance communication amongst Funders.
- Share information and learning around funding practices and processes.
- Strengthen awareness of community needs and issues.
- Build knowledge of social, economic and health trends in the Region of Peel.
- Identify strategic approaches for responding to community needs and issues.
- Identify and strengthening community capacity and leadership including the promotion of stronger linkages amongst community organizations.
- Explore opportunities for collaboration among funders, both funding and non-funding.